Seth TeBockhorst, MS, MD
Meet Dr. TeBockhorst
Dr. Seth TeBockhorst is passionate about hand and reconstructive surgery. He cares deeply about doing meaningful work and forming sincere relationships. This passion has grown both out of educational experiences and from analogous pursuits in his personal life.
He completed undergraduate and graduate degrees in Mechanical Engineering, a field that provided him a framework with which to approach and solve problems. Out of this grew a fascination with the human body and a desire to make his life’s work about helping people.
Dr. TeBockhorst earned his medical degree at the University of California, Irvine, followed by training in both General and Plastic Surgery at the University of Colorado, and finally a fellowship in Hand and Microvascular Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern.
A Colorado native, he enjoys travel, many outdoor sports, reading, and spending time with his family.
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.303-954-8878 Appointments
- University of California, Irvine, College of Medicine: Doctor of Medicine Degree
- University of California, Davis, College of Engineering: Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- University of California, Davis: Master of Science, Graduate Studies: Physiology
- College of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Colorado: Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Texas: Hand Surgery Fellow
- University of Colorado: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Resident
- University of Colorado: General Surgery Residency